Day & Night Ticket Prices
- £10 per person, per 12 hours on all lakes (up to 2 rods), 3rd rod is an extra £5.
FOR SESSIONS OVER 48 HOURS, EVERY 12 HOURS AFTER THAT IS NOW HALF PRICE!!
(for example: 2 rods for 72 hours is only £50, or 96 hours is only £60) or (3 rods for 72 hours is only £75, or 96 hours is only £90)
Half price concessions for pensioners, Emergency services and Armed forces (Mon-Friday Day ticket).
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE BOOKINGS FOR SWIMS, WE ARE A DAY TICKET FISHERY AND IT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
Fishing starts from 7am and we close for night fishing at 7pm.
Please note that our trolley service starts from 9am Monday – Friday. And from 7am Saturday – Sunday + Bank holidays. We finish trolley service every day at 7pm.
For anglers wanting to put in a whole season on the lakes, a membership can be a much cheaper option.
- Full membership £400 (Full – Please enquiry about waiting list)
- Off Peak Membership £200 Monday am – Friday pm (Sunday pm – Friday pm £240).
- Winter membership (1st Nov – 31st Mar) £150.
- Late winter membership (1st Jan – 31st Mar) £99.
Please Note – During the winter months our trolly service may not be up and running due to wet weather conditions. Please contact us to double check if it’s up and running.
- One way £3 per angler.
- Return £5 per angler.