Please pay attention to all of these rules before you visit the lake. The management reserve the right to change any of these rules at any time. If anyone if found to be breaching our rules at any time they will be asked to leave without a refund and may face prosecution.
- Catch and release. All fish are to be returned to the lake after capture.
- Each angler MUST possess a valid UK fishing licence.
- No surface fishing.
- No braided main line, braided leaders and no leadcore.
- Barbless and micro-barbed hooks only and No treble hooks.
- No tiger, peanuts or maples.
- Each angler must have their own minimum of 42 inch landing net, Unhooking mat, and antiseptic is to be used with every catch.
- Unhooking mats must be large enough for the safe handling of our largest fish in that lake.
- No large groups without prior permission from bailiff.
- No children under the age of 16 to be left unattended.
- No Coal Barbecues.
- No fixed bolt rigs.
- No litter whatsoever to be left behind, please use large red bins provided.
- No dogs allowed anywhere on this fishery.
- No fish to be retained at any time without fishery permission.
- If you are walking around the lake please respect the anglers.
- No reserving of swims at any time unless they are pre paid.
- Rods, bivvys or any equipment are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Your fishing area is halfway between your nearest swim left and right of you and halfway across if applicable.
- Sensible use of Bait boats are permitted.
- No radios or TV’s to be heard outside of your bivvy.
- Wire traces are compulsory when fishing for pike.
- Live and dead bait only for pike fishing, NO SPINNING OR LURE FISHING.
- Crowsheath accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any person, vehicle or equipment at any time.
- No vehicles around the lake at any time.
- Bivvi’s and tents MUST be green and are compulsory for night fishing.
- Anyone found to be too intoxicated will be banned for life!
You must be on the lake by 7pm at the latest and 7am at the earliest. Any movements on or off the lake after or before this time must be notified or you will be refused entry.
You are allowed 1 guest per angler with no exceptions!